800 Victoria SQ
Montreal, H4Z 1A9
MTL1 is located conveniently in the Montreal city center, with easy access via both public and private transportation. The facility includes more than 25,000 sqft of colocation space, and is served by multiple power substations operated by Hydro Quebec, with a total capacity of 5.5 MW.
Basic Power infrastructure
- Power density up to 30kW per cabinet
- 120v/208v/208v 3-phase power available
- Standard N+1 UPS solution
- 2N (A+B) power upon request
- Multiple generators
- On-site diesel storage providing 24 hours unrefueled operation
- Chilled Water in use throughout the facility
- Hot aisle/cold aisle containment
- Customized containment pods
- Zone monitoring to ensure environmental conditions
- Emergency refueling contracts in place.
- Pre-action fire and smoke suppression
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarms)
- Security staff on-site 24x7x365.
- Dual layered physical access control including card access
- Physical man-trap controls all entries and exits
- Monitoring with HD security cameras
- Audited yearly for SOC2 Type2 compliance
- Custom security controls available upon request
Fiber Carriers and Connectivity
- Dual physical fiber entrances into the building (North and South) with direct conduits to the facility's Meet-Me-Room
- QIX connectivity.
- AWS DirectConnect connections available
- Current telecom suppliers available within the building include:
Rogers, Cogent, Bell, Videotron, Allstream, Zayo, FibreNoire, MetroOptic, Cogeco, BluFiber, TELUS, Videotron
- Providers available via dark fibre extensions:
Level3, Tiscali, TATA, Cogent, Hybernia Atlantic, nLayer, GT-T, HE