To use Veeam Cloud Connect resources for data protection and disaster recovery tasks, you must add the Assurance IT Cloud Connect Repository to your Veeam Backup & Replication.
After you add Assurance IT CC, Veeam Backup & Replication will retrieve information about backup storage and hardware plans allocated to you, and cloud repositories and cloud hosts will become visible in your Veeam Backup & Replication console.
After that, you can start working with cloud resources.
Before adding a SP, check prerequisites. Then use the Service Provider wizard to add the SP.
- Launch the Service Provider wizard
- Specify cloud gateway settings - CC.ASSURANCEIT.CA
- Verify an SSL certificate and specify tenant account settings
- Enumerate cloud repository resources
- Enumerate cloud replication resources
- Configure one or several network extension appliances
- Assess results
- Finish working with the wizard